Wales May 2012 Pictures + Vids

ChrisS

Thanks mate :thumbs: Might have to lower it now but I have finished with modding :D

That works, thanks Buddy :clap::thumbs:

No probs, got there in the end :thumbs:

Yours is one heck of a good looking car too - the first 350 that caught my eye when looking through the old Wales meet photos before this time :thumbs: The silver on the grey really make it, along with wheels that really suit it B)

I have finished with modding :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I`ll believe that when I see it ;)

Quote of the year G :#1:

+1 on that, even at Wales 2 mods were discussed, I seriously think Graham should finish the car before selling. Suspension would make the car look epic :thumbs:

I can't believe its over a week since Wales 2012 :scare: Its been really nice to see all the vids and pics that have been posted so far (DJtimo you are a legend!) and the very good comments towards the organisers for the effort to make this a massive success again :clap: .

Without being too repetitive I have to say a big thank you to Colins the rest of the team: Chris, Will, Darren, James just to name a few.

Historically i have been late to Wales and always spent just half a day but now i know what i have been missing.....suday in particular was epic. I will ensure that next year i do the whole weekend fri-Mon!

As always it was fun newer members who were doing Wales for their first time, just as it was to catch up with old friends and acquaintances. keith(maccaman) we missed you ;)

Congratulations to all and especially to the traders who supported the charity fundraising with very impressive goodies and hopefully we will do better next year.

I did not take loads of pics and focused my efforts on vids but the wind noise means they are worthless but here are the very few i took of the fast convoy :D

Thats me trying to cut you guys off enroute to the lake on saturday only to realise that this route was very narrow and tortuous....came accross only 1 car after over 1 hr of driving :scare:

f95d6019.jpg

Nice booty ;) I avoided to take a pic of Rosie's enormous booty before i got lookup up for sexual harrassment :blush:

9371ec78.jpg

bf36cf86.jpg

57f6cf1a.jpg

45648fd1.jpg

Waiting for the rest!

1c7cc054.jpg

76c9659a.jpg

Dazza! Where do i start? Thanks for the lead and pace making and for giving me a prelude to what i will be enjoying soon. Your zed is now sensational B)

f4f808d4.jpg

Bumble bee :thumbs: Thanks Ian(wasso) she had never been that clean in her life.

6af02a21.jpg

Oi Will, and where do you think you are going to? :p

236280a5.jpg

Nice pics mate, glad you enjoyed the weekend and will be good to see you there for the full weekend next time.

Cant believe thats your car there, never seen it looked so shiny lol.

Can't believe two weeks ago today it was all over, shocker.

That man disappearing into the welsh bushes was hayden not me. Im a welsh boy and disapearing off into bushes with sheep around just gets me into trouble nowadays :blush:

haters :dummy::dummy::teeth::D

@Will. You are right mate I remember now its just that at the time of posting i figured there where only 2 tall chaps in our group and just felt it had to be you :p . He did spend quite sometime there come to think of it :surrender:

With life getting back to normality after the weeks leading up the weekend, now sorted out the pics I took although mostly in a bit of a rush. Anyways:

Friday convoy to Wales via the Elan Valley:

P1010895.jpg

P1010894.jpg

P1010900.jpg

Although the schedule did not allow many stops - just thought I would add these in taken on a recce a couple of weeks beforehand - the first time I have seen all three dams we passed flowing - it really was wet then!

Caban Coch

P1010843.jpg

Pen-y-Garreg

P1010850.jpg

P1010851.jpg

Criag-Goch

P1010852.jpg

Fortunately the Afon Valley was dry though :D

P1010856.jpg

who's burning rubber... :teeth:

Saturday Drive:

The Old Barn Cafe crew at Lake Vyrnwy looked after us very well and even arranged the cover, but Chris (Atkin666) and Zoe braved the elements :cold:

P1010906.jpg

P1010907.jpg

The car park at Lake Vyrnwy has certainly never been so full of ZEDs B)

P1010908.jpg

P1010913.jpg

.......and nor for that matter the Ponderosa Car park at our next stop on the Horseshoe Pass B)

P1010922.jpg

P1010924.jpg

P1010925.jpg

P1010923.jpg

P1010930.jpg

P1010931.jpg

P1010932.jpg

P1010926.jpg

No mistaking this one :)

P1010927.jpg

I think this was one or our group on its own

P1010928.jpg

Hmmm what these 3 plotting now.... :headhurt:

P1010929.jpg

Sunday Drive:

Only pics I managed to take on Sunday were as the following two groups arrived at Bala

P1010933.jpg

P1010934.jpg

P1010935.jpg

P1010936.jpg

P1010937.jpg

P1010938.jpg

P1010939.jpg

P1010940.jpg

P1010941.jpg

P1010942.jpg

P1010943.jpg

P1010944.jpg

P1010945.jpg

P1010949.jpg

P1010950.jpg

P1010951.jpg

Lastly, but by no means least and most importantly the raffle prize barge, bearing the support for the Hope House Children's Hospices. :clap:

P1010952.jpg

Just wish say to everyone who helped with the preparation before and during the weekend and all those who came along and made it so enjoyable and you are all :#1: . THANK YOU

That man disappearing into the welsh bushes was hayden not me. Im a welsh boy and disapearing off into bushes with sheep around just gets me into trouble nowadays :blush:

Errrr, I'm Welsh as well... I'm not saying any more!

Thanks Colin for the info on popping the vids up.

also thanks to you and all those involved in arranging the weekend, its a shame i couldnt get there sooner but was fantastic none the less.

couple of vids and a pic Tam took in the tunnels, thought i may as well pop them up.

th_20120520_150331.jpg

not sure what it is Lee and Tam can smell towards the end of this video

th_20120520_150644.jpg

and finally a pic, i know there is a mixed opinion on the car and a few things still need doing but i welcome all comments.

20120520_180036.jpg

current plans are:

1- raise her by 10mm

2- get eibach camber / toe kits for the rear to sort the camber out

3- spacers, not worked out the size i want yet

4- roll rear arches

not sure what it is Lee and Tam can smell towards the end of this video

Bennett wasn't too far ahead of you guys, they could probably smell his exhaust still. :boxing:

Could do a best caption on this - mine:

"who farted?"

Matt, your car looked great in my rear view mirror on the evo triangle, definitely has presence. I liked it :thumbs:

Lifting it would be good though, i was cringing quite a bit as we went over those bumps and i could hear your lovely car hitting that road and ooooooo that cattle grid :blackeye:

Good luck with the plans