Back online

Chesterfield

All,

We should now be coming back online for many. We are still waiting for DNS to populate around some places, so there may be people that cannot acces the forum at the moment. These people can use 350z-uk.net for the time being, but may experience some errors if there are any direct links to 350z-uk.com made in posts etc.

I have quite a bit of work on tonight to get ready for Wales, so do not have the tme to fully explain exactly what has happened - save to say the previous hosts forced our hand and the transfer of server was our only option. Please accept the teams apologies for the outage.

If you do notice anything that is not working correctly, please can you raise a topic in the suggestions section of the forum, and we can pick up any niggles as soon as possible.

Again, sorry for the outage, and we do look forward to now at least not having the worry of a broken site during the Wales weekend.

Regards,

Chris.

Good work by the team.

I dont post too often but often look around while on boring conference calls.... I had to listen to them the last couple of days so thanks for getting my fix back :lol:

Bravo Chris, had a brief chat with Colin the other day, host is barsteward.

Great job for getting the forum back as quick as you did, despite the pressures of Wales this weekend too.

Sterling effort and see you in Wales. That reminds me still a heap left to do before the light runs out :surrender:

Hats off for getting it sorted quickly, out of interest how's the hosting/server all paid for? I'd have no issue sticking a few quid towards if ever needed :thumbs:

It's self funded by the club. Traders fees mainly and donations from members. It will always be a free club so donations / fees are in no way mandatory for members.

Oh, you all owe chesterfield a drink at Wales. Call it a baby head wetting / thanks for fixing the forum drink! :teeth: