newby

Hello all, new member on this forum , hopefully some of you will reply , my name is shane and im in warwickshire not far from Nuneaton, i own a silver 350z nismo intend to meet some of you at some meets this summer well hopefully if we get one ha ha, im a motorcycle nut, and i also keep reptiles namely snakes, pythons.. and i guess im up there in terms of years, of age i will be 48 next month, anyhow take care all, hope to hear and meet you soon thanks shane1964. B)

Welcome to the forum Shane :thumbs:

My dad used to keep snakes - he once lost one I think it was a Boa in his house when it escaped, It was found by one of his students down the side of the sofa! When it died it decided to die in a slight curve and got rigour mortice so he had to dig a 6ft slightly curved trench to bury it in.. awkward bloody snake to the last.

Oh and he raised a clutch of grass snakes in the airing cupboard... they hatched when he was out... and gave my mum a bit of a suprise...

I just have a Bearded Dragon- easier to handle :lol:

Hello all, new member on this forum , hopefully some of you will reply , my name is shane and im in warwickshire not far from Nuneaton, i own a silver 350z nismo intend to meet some of you at some meets this summer well hopefully if we get one ha ha, im a motorcycle nut, and i also keep reptiles namely snakes, pythons.. and i guess im up there in terms of years, of age i will be 48 next month, anyhow take care all, hope to hear and meet you soon thanks shane1964. B)

:welcome: - hope it is dryer up north than it is down here !

Mike