Age guesswork.

Builder49

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 25 but don't post on here enough for people to have any idea of my age.

I feel old though, my back hurts, I'm always grumpy and I have 2 grey eyebrow hairs, which isn't enough to make me look "distinguished", they just look silly. I am reluctant to pluck them though.

I get told that I act like a 10 year old by my fiancee at home and people at work have me down for being older....

I'm a very immature 24 :lol:

There is many members on here a lot older than 50. I can remember my first hoon, it was like somebody had warmed up a graveyard and sent all the bodies out to play :lol::p

So how do your Knockhill times compare to Alex then ;)

I'm sure, in the light of your banter about us oldies you will understand the little edit to your post :p

I'm a very immature 24 :lol:

There is many members on here a lot older than 50. I can remember my first hoon, it was like somebody had warmed up a graveyard and sent all the bodies out to play :lol::p

So how do your Knockhill times compare to Alex then ;)

I'm sure, in the light of your banter about us oldies you will understand the little edit to your post :p

hahaha, just give a couple of turbo's and i'm sure me and Mr T's times will be similar :lol::lol::lol:

Alex is a youngun like me anyways :)

Very young 64 and still got the bug for sports cars. owned 37 over the last 42 years so i guess i,ve had a good run this far. Best apart from the Zeds was a 4.2 ltr E type back in 68. Wish i had kept it now.

Very young 64 and still got the bug for sports cars. owned 37 over the last 42 years so i guess i,ve had a good run this far. Best apart from the Zeds was a 4.2 ltr E type back in 68. Wish i had kept it now.

So were you modding or a rocking :boxing::lol:

1948 was a very good year :thumbs:

hahaha, just give a couple of turbo's and i'm sure me and Mr T's times will be similar :lol::lol::lol:

Alex is a youngun like me anyways :)

I'm sure Alex will now feel very humbled......