Your favourite car ever...

LRF4N

Came across one of these and thought that car is just perfect... The countache was stunning as are modern lambos but this is for me automotive design at it's best

What's your one all time favourite and why

Lamborghini Diablo for me :cloud9:

large_1304548790_03146ca20d16eab3589f8f520f606bfe17519df2.jpg

f5e3c42e02d0.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lambo countach, just an epic car

countach.jpg

Me too, childhood favourite by a country mile, although in today's era the Koenigsegg CCR, read up how airflow is controlled through the car, as air flows in through the front it ends up going through the engine and exits via special vents around the rear lights. A 180 defree wrap around screen amongst other great design features one truly amazing car.

I've already owned my realistic dream car. When it was released in 2003 I was determeined to have one someday.

In March 2007 I told the Mrs I was going to buy one at the end of the year and she said OK. :yahoo:

The OK was the green light for shopping to begin :lol: and in June 2007 I took delivery:

Gallardo.jpg

Spent £4k on a decat Tubi set up and I've not heard anything like it. If I was spending the same money again, i'd buy another one, nothing else.

The only thing that really grabs me above this sort of car would be a Zonda F :cloud9: