Picked up a Z

couchy

After looking for what seems ages I found a non grey UK GT 350Z in orange for the right money, after racing motorbikes as a hobby for ten years and owning 120+ of them (still have 4) and having sold my 997 Carrera S to buy a house I am excited about getting back into a nice car and from the demo drives the Z seems right up there in the fun stakes, can't wait ;)

Anyway here she is

428744_10150674825094188_581674187_11373057_1024839066_n.jpg

:welcome:

I'd be interested to hear how you think it compares to the 911

Hmmmm well the 911 was when I got it a £40k car and since selling it I have missed it every day, it was an experience to drive and own and I will own another. The performance is in another league to the Z as it reached 100mph in not much over 10secs and topped out at 191 on the clock. Above 100mph it was amazing as is to be expected with the power and weight. I loved everything about it except it was all a bit serious, you had to be cautious with oversteer as it could bite when TC was off and it was always in the back of my mind that it cost as much as my first house LOL. Awesome car but not one for messing around in !

From my initial outings on the test drives of the Z I love how it can be slid around with less fear and more control, I'd have to say in pure fun factor it is up there with the 911 but for different reasons and I can see myself using it more as I won't be so precious about it, as above awesome car and definately one for messign about in ;)