new guy signing in folks

Well guys and gals, i've finally bit the bullet and gone from forced induction to lazy BHP, pick up my new toy on thursday ( blue 53 plate UK 71000miles) cant wait this comes after 3 scoobies 2 evos, 2 skylines, 1 celica GT4, 1 RX7, 1 MR2 Turbo, loved every one of them in differant ways and expect the same with the Z, got to warn you now guys i will pester on here and judging from most other owners sites i've been on the favourite reply is usually " use the search function this subject has been covered to death" looking forward to the banter, question number one where is the best place to buy a JWT charger, see told you it wouldnt take long :lol:

Wow guys what a warm welcome cheers, such a change from certain other forums where sarcasm and downright rudeness seem to be the order of the day, refreshing thanks :D marzman cheers for the heads up i will keep an eye out or could you PM with price wanted and im sure we can sort something out :thumbs: