Newbie to the site and Zed's!!

VR46

Hello people,

New to this site and 350z's in general. I have been a long time Honda prelude owner but always loved 350z's and as soon as I was able to afford one I jumped at owning one! I kind of fell in love with the first one I saw which was a guy selling a silver 03 model with GT pack and a Japspeed K2 exhaust. It's in really lovely condition for a 8 year old car with 79k on the clocks and full service history which is all ncely kept with the brochures and wallet etc.

It was the first one I viewed but it just seemed a straight car and was a member on here by all accounts so that was good to hear. I've been a forum member on preludeuk for a number of years and tend to find forum owners appreciate their cars a lot more.

Any way to driving it.. WOW! Soooo smoooth and nice to drive. The torque is the biggest difference coming from Vtec engines! Never look back now for sure!! I absolutely look the zed to bits and the sound is immense with the K2 when the revs pick up but nice and quiet when ticking over or on the motorway. Very happy with 350z ownership so far and hope it continues that way! :teeth: Hello from me! Adam