Greetings from County Down

As it is always polite to introduce yourself on a new forum...

Hello i'm Mark from Bangor, County Down.

I was/am a french car man, having had a few 205 gtis, a 306 gti6 and now a little clio williams merrily corroding on my drive.

Always had a longing for a 350z, so will be scouring this site for info before i put my toe in the murky waters of 20mpg ownership before petrol goes put of fashion.

Off for a rummage...

:welcome:

Have a good look around the FAQ's section, lots of answers can be found there.

If you have any other questions, or want opinions on any cars you find then feel free to post up.

Depending what your budget is, I know there is an 08 plate car in white up for sale in NI belonging to a member here.

Wow! Many thanks for the welcome and some helpful pointers so far.

I'm a pretty picky bugger, i'd ideally love one with the rays in gunmetal grey or that nice blue, with those garish orange seats! I'm aware of both of those for sale locally - not mad keen on the wheels on the donaghadee one and the white one (read through it's thread on rms) whilst a lovely car doesn't do much for me. Actually spied one at a dealer in Ballyclare but herself isn't taken with them - the word impractical was amongst other colourful descriptions used.

Time will tell, though i think the Williams will have to go, perhaps that might apease her.

Anyway, thank you all, i look forward to plenty of reading.

Mark