What are you getting for Christmas?

Sarnie

As per the title, what are you getting off your girlfriend/Wife or parents etc?

I need some inspiration for my dad's present from him to me. I don't know what to ask for and need to come up with something quick before I get the usual aftershave and clothes :yawn:

Anyone getting any cool gadgets etc? B)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Married.

I'm sorry to hear that mate.

:lol: :lol: :p

I'm actually really looking forward to it now: Married on the 24th, proper Christmas dinner at the venue on the 25th, and then a 'normal' family Christmas day on the 26th. Should be ace! :D

My Dad's bought me an iPad... :)

He lives in New York, so im off there tomorrow for 2 weeks... and im going to do everyone else's christmas shopping whilst im over there B)

Never been to the big apple before so really looking forward to it... :band:

Can you do mine please if I give you a list ? :teeth:

Technifying the parents this christmas, a new weather station for pops, and a wireless birdbox cam for mother.

I never asked what you were buying, I asked what you were getting :p

Meh, scan read it. Still stands though, just imagine I'm a twitcher with an interest in meteorology!

How would we know we haven't opened them yet ????

However I asked for a fire proof romper suit (race overalls) Fire proof cause I'm building the car :lol:

and some race boots as mine have worn out :(

I did ask for a Haltech ECU but the wife LOL'd at me ???!!!!!

I'm actually really looking forward to it now: Married on the 24th, proper Christmas dinner at the venue on the 25th, and then a 'normal' family Christmas day on the 26th. Should be ace! :D

That sounds great Dan - very romantic. Congrats! :thumbs:

As for pressies from the parents etc - I never want or expect much, Christmas is just a massive pressure for everyone. Happy with whatever anyone gets me .............although a lamborghini with a giant ribbon on is always welcome! :)

Married.

I'm sorry to hear that mate.

:lol: :lol: :p

Congratulations Mate :thumbs:

Tickets to Gadget Show Live from Amanda. DoogyRevs Kef speaker to me from me. And maybe a new laptop (Asus UX31) also from me to me depending on what my bonus comes through as :teeth:

That sounds so greedy! What's amanda getting???

Tickets to Gadget Show Live from Amanda. DoogyRevs Kef speaker to me from me. And maybe a new laptop (Asus UX31) also from me to me depending on what my bonus comes through as :teeth:

That sounds so greedy! What's amanda getting???

She's getting plenty, more than I'm getting myself - bar the laptop but that my sodding bonus, I'm spending it! Not going to say what it is in case she comes on to read for inspiration ;) We've also got the wedding in May remember, and theres a lot more stuff for her there than me, and someones got to pay for it.