What are you getting for Christmas?

Sarnie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crimbo came early for me by the looks of it, got a nice £1200 tax rebate :teeth: Must resist to buy something for the zed....

Got an £850 one of them the other week. Pays for a bit of my other halves wedding ring I suppose. :headhurt:

Crimbo came early for me by the looks of it, got a nice £1200 tax rebate :teeth: Must resist to buy something for the zed....

Got an £850 one of them the other week. Pays for a bit of my other halves wedding ring I suppose. :headhurt:

Better than a kick in the nuts eh! This is now my third tax rebate within the last year roughly, got a fair old amount of £££ back to say the least.

got 600 last month

My missus has given me an early Christmas pressie, knew what I was wanting to do with my Zed and got it done in time for the hols. She went without a car for 2 weeks this month while it was at the shop.

Full exterior respray in pearl white

Debadged on the back

Rebadged with the "Zed" on satin finish badge to replace the burger on the front

Carbon wrap on the centre console/gear surround and door rests to cover the scratches

Full P3 service

:yahoo::cloud9::throb:

My missus has given me an early Christmas pressie, knew what I was wanting to do with my Zed and got it done in time for the hols. She went without a car for 2 weeks this month while it was at the shop.

Debadged on the back

Rebadged with the "Zed" on satin finish badge to replace the burger on the front

Carbon wrap on the centre console/gear surround and door rests to cover the scratches

Full P3 service

I assume she didnt pay for it all as well? :scare:

My crimbo pressent to myself was collected last night - Kef 2005.3 surround system courtesy of DoogyRev :bose: Just need to fit it all up, cant reuse the mouting points for my old Kefs so will need to do some house destruction tonight :teeth:

What's mine is hers and whats hers is hers :lol: Thought it was great that she went through the trouble of finding a garage to do all this work, if you knew my missus you'd understand that anything mechanical scares her to death but she canvassed about 10 different shops before deciding on one and then gave up her own car for 2 weeks so he could get the work done in time for me to enjoy it over the holidays. Turns out she found a great place as the work is B) and the owner is a nice guy as well.

RE the KEF's they should provide some great entertainment over the holidays, I use Cambridge Audio kit with NHT floorstanders and surrounds...makes me a very popular resident in an apartment building I'm sure :band: Hong Kong is great for HiFi and general electronices shopping as I'm sure you know.

Cheers

RMG

Debadged on the back

Full P3 service

I assume she didnt pay for it all as well? :scare:

My crimbo pressent to myself was collected last night - Kef 2005.3 surround system courtesy of DoogyRev :bose: Just need to fit it all up, cant reuse the mouting points for my old Kefs so will need to do some house destruction tonight :teeth: