New to the Forum..

Hello all,

Having spent many hours in the past and recently reading through the forum, I thought it was time to get registered. This is in no small part to the fact I may well be finally getting my mits around my own Zed very soon. My interest in 'Zeds' has been over a long time from 260's through 300's and now to 350's, so, yes, I'm no spring chicken :blush:

Family car up for sale, soon as it goes, in comes a Zed..

Will be buying at the low end, can't change that, but plenty to choose from and I have plenty of time and love to put in.

I'll be trying not to ask questions before searching, so much on here, I don't think I could come up with one not asked before anyway. Very interested in the meets, I'm in the Nottingham area but quite happy to travel around. Then I can ask questions on how to get budget from the wife for loving my car without leaving evidence :thumbs:

Cheers..

Welcome :wave: good luck with your search. There are a few of us who are the wrong side of 21. :lol:

+1 and some of us can't remember what it was like during the time after no longer being a spring chicken :wheelchair::lol:

if this is a competition

I'm the oldest :disguise:

and before anyone else says it

the most childish :blush:

:wheelchair: that about sums it up nicely.

I have my eye on Lamby's Zed, looks right up my street, just need the damn phone to ring on my car and i'll be getting the wife to drive me one way to Newcastle!

The painful waiting begins, I hate this bit with a passion!