Hello from Wolverhampton!

Vik91

Hello everyone

Im new to the forum!

Im currently 20 years old (21 in march next year)

Been looking for my next car to get a idea and after a month of looking ive decided to get a 350z!!!

So ive joined the forum to get knowledge about the car so i know what im looking for when i come to buy one!

That's about it really!

Thanks

:welcome::thumbs:

I dont mean to insinuate anything, but I hope you have done some research into insurance as it will likely cost an arm and leg because of your age.

There is a Buying Guide, and many of the FAQ's can be answered by clicking the link in my sig.

Welcome! :)

I dont mean to insinuate anything, but I hope you have done some research into insurance as it will likely cost an arm and leg because of your age.

That. I'm the same age as you buddy, and if your next birthday is only March.. I would definitely recommend waiting until then to take advantage of (hopefully!) cheaper insurance. My insurance is really high, I mean it's fine for me, but in hindsight I could and should have really waited a year or so before splashing out on a fast car at my age, so make sure you check that!

But good luck with the search, this forum is incredible and has really helped me out, and hopefully you will be another member that helps to show young drivers CAN be more mature and responsible in nice cars than most people think :thumbs:

Welcome. The guys are right it wil be expensive to insure- I waited till I turned 25 to get mine but there have been plenty of young owners on here so it's not impossible. Just make sure u look into costs before u buy and make sure u don't prang it or ur insurance will be even higher :lol:

Thanks for all the replies !

Yeah i looked at the insurance before deciding to buy and i when i turn 21 insurance for a 350z 1154.03 which is quite good taking into account that the cheapest quote i got for a renault meganesport was 1500!

Ive seen quite a few nice zed's on the forum! (wish i was 21 so i could get one of them now lol)

Yeah i looked at the insurance before deciding to buy and i when i turn 21 insurance for a 350z 1154.03 which is quite good taking into account that the cheapest quote i got for a renault meganesport was 1500!

Ive seen quite a few nice zed's on the forum! (wish i was 21 so i could get one of them now lol)

i was about 1k when i was 20 ;)

i was about 1k when i was 20 ;)

Which insurance was that with ?