Hello from Wolverhampton!

Vik91

Thanks for all the replies !

Yeah i looked at the insurance before deciding to buy and i when i turn 21 insurance for a 350z 1154.03 which is quite good taking into account that the cheapest quote i got for a renault meganesport was 1500!

Ive seen quite a few nice zed's on the forum! (wish i was 21 so i could get one of them now lol)

Thats really cheap for your age. I was getting quotes in at about £900 this year and im nearly 40 with 18 years NCB!

Welcome to the forum, theres loads of stuff on here to boost your knowledge and even some nice zeds for sale.

£900 at 40?? My last renewal was under £600 with 3 yrs no claims at 28 yrs old

Compare the meerkat dot com! :lol:

Yeah, there was a discussion about it on another thread. It all seems to be down to my postcode. Whilst i live on a quiet cul-de-sac full of curtain twitching old pensioners, and the only bit of excitement is when someone dies or falls over & breaks a hip, the insurance companies regard it as a high risk postcode. After checking all the comparison sites and adjusting my job title and saying that I park on the street rather than on my drive I managed to get the premium down to £660 in the end with a different insurance company.

With admiral/elephant. Got my mum and Sister on the policy that knocked it down a fair bit. They have their own cars so not really main drivers. It was less fully comp when I was 20 than my 172 third part f&t :wacko:

Thanks for all the replies !

Yeah i looked at the insurance before deciding to buy and i when i turn 21 insurance for a 350z 1154.03 which is quite good taking into account that the cheapest quote i got for a renault meganesport was 1500!

Ive seen quite a few nice zed's on the forum! (wish i was 21 so i could get one of them now lol)

i was about 1k when i was 20 ;)