350Z Panamera

Ian

Does anyone else thing the car looked brilliant in the original before shot?

The owner clearly has issues, as why would you spend ages having crappy 1970`s air brushed murals done all over it like some old hot-rod or lorry? Then getting bored with that try and turn it into a porsche?

Madness!

It was rubbish as a fake GTR and it's rubbish as a fake porsche.

Reminds me of those people who get a 1989 MR2 and stick a ferrari replica body on it. I saw one the other day for sale, it even had 4 tail pipes and a fake ferrari engine cover to make it look like it was real. Only problem was it would have still sounded like a nissan micra when they started the thing up.

The wheels are shockingly bad, but I absolutely love the rest of it. It looks purposeful and aggressive, and with the shorter length the design doesn't look as 'stretched cigar' as the proper Panny does.

Stunning. And so much better than it was before, too.

i dont think this fits into the usual copy category, unless i have missed something and there is already a panamera roadster out there that looks like this?

This is more of a twist on an original desgin, not trying to be like anything else as such. I'd never do it myself and also think its a ridiculous waste of m oney - but if you;ve got the money to do it why not have fun and see what you can create?

The wheels are shockingly bad, but I absolutely love the rest of it. It looks purposeful and aggressive, and with the shorter length the design doesn't look as 'stretched cigar' as the proper Panny does.

Stunning. And so much better than it was before, too.

I think even porsche know its the panamera is ugly. I take it you get that little mag that porsche send out? Have you noticed they never fully show you the car, just a tail light here and a wheel there? :lol:

i dont think this fits into the usual copy category, unless i have missed something and there is already a panamera roadster out there that looks like this?

This is more of a twist on an original desgin, not trying to be like anything else as such. I'd never do it myself and also think its a ridiculous waste of m oney - but if you;ve got the money to do it why not have fun and see what you can create?

+1 but it woulda made more sense if he modified a boxster to look like that :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

That is just crap :thumbdown: Why the hell would you want that... and I hate the way the bodykit goes over the wheels... I HATE :bang: that look, terrible. Looks like its one of those pimped up bouncing cars. Bleh...scrapyard.