London Riots

Beavis

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just catching sky news now,

its kids coming out of curries digital, one person was asked why they were doing it and it sounded like ateenage girl and her response was "i'm getting my taxes back ain't I"

wow

:teeth: Rich..i very much doubt she pays tax..we are the taxpayers!..she is probably on income benefits together with her mum or whatever. We pay for their lifestyles..

i don't disagree

but it just goes to show it has nothing to do with the shooting on thursday.

There aren't any water cannons on Mainland UK (sadly)

I disagree!

200px-Super_Soaker_CPS4100.jpg

Give every police officer a super soaker and we are on to a winner! Pi$$ can be an optional ammo

This would be my weapon of choice for mowing down the looters on exiting the building. :teeth:

Triple mini-gun FTW :#1:

triple_minigun.jpg

Too quite a death mate. Fill the supersoakers full of face melting acid and we could be onto a winner? Subhuman scum!

just catching sky news now,

its kids coming out of curries digital, one person was asked why they were doing it and it sounded like ateenage girl and her response was "i'm getting my taxes back ain't I"

wow

:teeth: Rich..i very much doubt she pays tax..we are the taxpayers!..she is probably on income benefits together with her mum or whatever. We pay for their lifestyles..

i don't disagree

but it just goes to show it has nothing to do with the shooting on thursday.

:thumbs: i totally agree..i think that's why it has now spread all over London and Birmingham..

I don't think the police saying sorry will resolve this...hope David Cameron says..nuke these bastards! :lol:

You think they couldn't get the numbers there if they wanted to? That's an incredibly naive viewpoint, the Met alone has over 33000 police offers available, so I'm pretty sure those kind of numbers could sort this whole thing out quick smartish if they were allowed to. That's the key here: They're being told to sit back don't get involved due to the risk to their own safety. That's the real issue here, not numbers or political will, it's the fear of anyone getting hurt or hurting a rioter and getting sued/taken to court over it.

Maybe it is naive but its exactly what I predicted, 33,000 sounds a lot but bear in mind only 5% are riot trained. I'm sure they could have handled this better but police moral is very low, why should they bother :shrug: . I've always been against cutting police numbers, you can cut other public services, but the lesson that should have been learned from Thatchers time is that you don't cut police numbers especially in a recession, it just sends out the wrong message.

Pete

The numbers are fine, chatting with my cuz at the moment, he is in Hackney and he says there are plenty of officers, problem is they have their hands tied. There is easily enough officers to deal with it, they just need the nod...

to be honest i cant understand why the so called goverment havnt called in the forces to help.From what i ve seen on the tv it is just thuggery and they all know what there upto.

this has been brewing for sometime as the youth of today have no fear or respect for anything.I am not slatting all but you all know where i am coming from.It s time for the powers to be stamp this out now.make a point and go in hard and sort these F**KERS>.

DECENT PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING AS THE POLICE SEEM TO BE POWERLESS TO DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT.

I'm sure they could have handled this better but police moral is very low, why should they bother :shrug: .

If that's their attitude then I don't want those kind of police on the streets any more than I want the chav scum there tbh. That said, I seriously doubt that is the attitude of the majority of police officers.

Maybe only 5% are riot trained, but how many are trained in the use of firearms? Even if it's only 200 then that's plenty enough once they start shooting, as the rioters will quickly start running in the opposite direction.

they are saying alot of the rioters are 13, 14 years old, its kids,

its the age group i teach, and i can see that complete disregard for authority. maybe bring in cutting off the hands of thiefs and branding the foreheads of them so everyone knows they are scum.

They are well trained, my cousin went through months of physical training, including dispersal tactics and taking down these types. Even a group of 300 rioters could be properly put away by a smaller well organized police riot team.

He is in Hackney and says he has seen nothing like it, says its lawless.

national service should be brought back......people say they have no respect,me being one,i am sure the forces would beat that out of them.

no stake in there future,is what i am hearing alot.(ken livingston is such a ****)look forward to this then.

give em some of there own medicine.beat the little bast&*ds in the street.

marshall law is coming me thinks.

Also, as someone who has been there this weekend, trust me it isn't as easy as people on TV say it is to deal with...

Then again, I could quite easily reply to most comments with, if you can think of a plan B that you know would work no matter what, then apply to become the new Commissioner, as no one can think of such a plan.

I think one solution might be to spray the scum with indelible ink so that when things do calm down they are stained - its going to be hard to hide that shiat"

these kids are an embarrassment to the human race and make britan as a whole look bad. all that get caught and proved to have been guilty should be neutered to take them out of the gene pool.

just think that all those african living in famine and disease and then we have these pricks who do things like this when they dont know how good they have it. scum!

i work in london and have to see all this havoc when im commuting, i cant put into words what my feelings towards the pricks are but hatred is close. just rioting for the sake of it.

ive got to say i completley agree with this woman in the vid.

sorry if anyone is offended by what i have put but im disgusted to even live within 50 miles of this scum.

http://www.twitvid.com/4JTZH

I think one solution might be to spray the scum with indelible ink so that when things do calm down they are stained - its going to be hard to hide that shiat"[/size]

+1

Restaurant owner now saying that Ealing shopping centre is on Fire. Christ, this is getting completely out of hand.........

Looting on Old Kent Road and Tower Bridge, won't be much left in the morning.

Pete

Just had this from a mate up in London - ' Gang of youths next to me at west Hampstead station, faces covered with scarves and hoods talking about which trainers they're gonna get. Shall I push one of them infront of a train? '

Words fail me for this sort of behaviour, these people are no use for anything as far as im concerned. :rant:

Sigh, shall I switch the lights off for the country?

The authority is in a no win situation has as been previously said.

This is detrsoying peoples lives all for a new telly and pair of trainers for these low live scum. :(

Would make my day if they just started to machine gun the chav f@ckers. You have to fight violence with violence. :dry:

They need to be taught a very violent lesson.

Furniture store that got raised to the ground had been a 140 year old family business.

I am sure innocent people will lose their lives tonight. :surrender:

the armed forces are short of numbers; can we use them to clear mine fields and find IED's?

tell them theres a shoe locker with no staff and security on the other side of the field and watch them clear the mines.

there's £20 in that hole if you pull that wire. boom.

means we don't risk decent hard working valuable armed forces personel, and should slowly reduce the numbers of leeches in the UK,

Another massive fire reported in a shop with houses over it opposite Debenhams.

This is absolutely disgusting and the worst thing is they'll probably get off with community service :rant: . I'm hearing from reporters and witnesses on the scene again and again, no police in sight, they just didn't see this coming :surrender: .

Let's hope that Cameron shows some leadership in the morning, come on lets get tough.

Pete