Humpy's Build - Update 09/11/15

Humpy

What's changed :shrug: ????

You need coilovers bruva!!

Coilovers could be next on the agenda, still not sure yet. The Bodyshop owner said when he was getting it out of the unit and down a small ramp that it was close to hitting the ramp :lol: Going to need to watch out and take it steady for a while with the extra length etc ;)

Look's great Humpy. B)

Also your house name almost looks like it says; "Panties".

That is my folks place mate, i.e the work place. Funny enough my brother and I said the exact same thing about their bungalow when they moved back to the area :lol:

Looks brilliant mate! I bet your well pleased with it

Better than I expected to be fair and I cannot stress how much better in looks in the flesh!

It was all still in the box then :lol:

Looking good :thumbs:

No I had to sneak around Busters one night and removed it all off his car :lol:

Looks lovely !!

I bet the pics don't do it justice .....

Will have to meet up over Xmas break and have a proper look

Pics dont do it justice at all, looks 100x better in the flesh. Will get some pictures with my decent camera hopefully tomorrow and then get some pro shots done soon aswell.

awesome m8...cant wait to see it.

This weekend hopefully broski :thumbs:

Edited by Humpy

Right so whilst my car was at the body shop they spotted this - http://www.350z-uk.c...l__hole__st__20

So I then jumped on the bat line to Tarmac and he got me this delivered nice and quick - http://www.tarmacspo...0Z-401140_.aspx

Got some new purple wheels nuts that I will be unwrapping on Christmas day so be looking forward to getting those bad boys on.

That is all folks for now..... no more modding ;)

PS - If you live down south ( Hampshire ) and need a body shop then Tony at Body Craft in Winchester has been amazing. Kept me informed through out the job but the end result is spot on, the lines are fantastic considering how much work needed to be done on the rep body kit and a spot on colour match. 10/10!

Nice little walk around video of the car with kit on and a few before and during pictures on his facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bodycraft/209121189213089?fref=ts

Edited by Humpy
  • Like 1

Steve, that looks just awesome. I never had any hopes you would hate the side skirts :lol: as I always knew for years it would look spot on with a black zed but never could justify the cost of importing it from the states due to the size of the box it would require.

Chris(Tarmac) if you are reading this get me these side skirts please!!

• Like 1

Steve, that looks just awesome. I never had any hopes you would hate the side skirts :lol: as I always knew for years it would look spot on with a black zed but never could justify the cost of importing it from the states due to the size of the box it would require.

Chris(Tarmac) if you are reading this get me these side skirts please!!

I think out of the whole kit the side skirts were the worst bit, although they are plastic rather than FRP.

The kit was from Taiwan which is where the better body parts come from, a lot of the big "Japanese" companies get their products made in Taiwan rather than the cheaper Chinese stuff.

I will have a large shipment next Spring so will get you a set in