POST YOUR ZED PIC OF THE DAY.............

manphibian

looking good Dunks.....always have to double check its your and not mine B):lol:

Lol thanks although mine will never be as cool as yours.

i wouldnt say that m8....think yours looks pretty cool.

jjs0og.jpg

I'll just leave this one here! My favourite one from today, and it was on the sighting lap.......hence why my eyes are looking down.

jjs0og.jpg

I'll just leave this one here! My favourite one from today, and it was on the sighting lap.......hence why my eyes are looking down.

Love seeing a Z being used for whot its best for B) im thinking of doing my 1st trackday :dry:

jjs0og.jpg

jjs0og.jpg

Love seeing a Z being used for whot its best for B) im thinking of doing my 1st trackday :dry:

Go for it! One thing I will say is make sure everything is in ship shape as a track day will ruin anything that is not and it will cost you way more than the initial outlay. Also make sure you've got high spec brake pads, brake fluid and although not completely necessary, but something I am doing as soon as they are ready, braided brake hoses.

Let me know where you're thinking of going and I may see if I can get on it.

Thanks OV53 for the advice :) everything should be tip top condishion as new car and only done few hundred miles bud!

yah that will be cool mate! Be sound to be shown the ropes by track master :D

Ha! I wouldn't go that far! Cheers for the compliment though! :thumbs:

You got a 370z?

Competed in my first sprint of the season yesterday and got second place at Clay Pigeon raceway which I have to say is all down to the new brakes.

It's really hard to to get your head round the fact that you can go so much faster round a circuit if you can slow down much quicker than your opponents. Lol

e418c5480f630c2c9046c51ea41a4a93_zpsebeb7ac6.jpg

• Like 1

Competed in my first sprint of the season yesterday and got second place at Clay Pigeon raceway which I have to say is all down to the new brakes.

It's really hard to to get your head round the fact that you can go so much faster round a circuit if you can slow down much quicker than your opponents. Lol

Awesome Andy, a cracking start to your sprints! How well do you normally do out of interest?

Awesome Andy, a cracking start to your sprints! How well do you normally do out of interest?

Normally outside the top three as am generally the only rear wheeler.No matter how much power you have and how hard you try with a big heavy rear wheel drive car traction is always your enemy against the rally cars.

Got many comments about how good the car looks and sounds can't have everything...........

Have got some video which I will post.

• Like 1