Tarmac sportz appreciation Thread

Michael robinson

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I came here to recommend Tarmac Sportz..... and 6 pages !! of happy customers later here I am, let be honest if your still undecided your gonna wanna spend your money on a brain scan :)

both Rosie and Chris gave unprecedented customer support, including texts updates and pictures even on the weekend

very clear prices and delivery times and we organised a suitable delivery time (as I work 24/7)

all in all a very helpful, simple, clear and quick service

I was and am very impressed

and on an unrelated note my job is training customer service techniques

• Like 1

Well that's 'modification shopping' over for the year with Christmas approaching, and I cannot thank Chris enough for all of his help with everything that I had on my shopping list! My car gets home from the garage next week with all mods (bar one, bonnet vents get fitted in the new year) fitted, and I will be posting loads of photo's!!

One very happy MrNiki too, impressed with the quality of what I bought and the price!

:teeth:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Much appreciation. Very Tarmac. Such thanks

Tarmac carbon eyelids, slam panel, oil plug, bonnet struts, and other bits around the car. Really good service and couldn't ask for more!

IMG_2251_zps3exfht1c.jpg

Edited by GeorgeW
  • Like 1

Maybe i should post here lol, normally deal through fb bought loads of bits off Chris, engine bay dress up, CEL fix bungs for decats.. cant remember off the top of my head. Always next day delivered, never had an issue.

Ta.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered a popcharger, Z badge and stubby for my new roadster on Sunday night (after Chris kindly answered some questions via PM) - delivered within 2 days, ready to be installed tomorrow.

Superb service!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Chris,

Thanks for the tein lowering springs, had them about three weeks but only just got car back on the road, had the geo redone today, looks great and initial impression is better handling but now really in need of spacers!

• Like 1