The day you picked up your zed....

HEADPHONES

Do you find the 1st CD you loaded in your zed on collection day now triggers a surge of "happy hormones" as it brings back memories of that glorious occasion :teeth:

On one fine day in Aug '05 it was Missy Elliot: the cookbook that supplied the tunes while I spent the whole day feeding a tank of Shell's finest through my beloved Zed's internals.

Not my favourite album by any means but one that now has a special place in my collection :p

My whole 1hr journey home was enjoying the sound of the V6 and the exhaust. I hear that tune every day and always turn the music down. Those same goose bumps return every time I open the window. There is no soundtrack better than that!

My whole 1hr journey home was enjoying the sound of the V6 and the exhaust. I hear that tune every day and always turn the music down. Those same goose bumps return every time I open the window. There is no soundtrack better than that!

+1 Why even bother with music! The Zed makes an awesome noise! B)

Had a 4 hour journey home, cd changer was empty but I did find an eric clapton tape in it :lol:

Chose to listen to the v6 purr instead

Given that the Zed came out in 2003, I do still wonder why Nissan felt the need to include a tape deck? :shrug:

Still - came in handy for my ghetto iPod/tape mod thingy...

My car was delivered around 7pm to my house, it was throwing it down with rain but i still took it out. Was surprised at how well it handle in the wet compared to my previous Z4.

I collected the Z4 from a dealership and that was more nervous as i had a 120 mile return trip, sat on the motorway at 50mph for a while, it was my first expensive car and i was 24.

.........I was using crutches :thumbdown: Managed to perform a miracle and just about drive her home :teeth: Music? Too nervous to mess around with that, left the Mrs to load the music when we were home, I just took some more co-codamol and passed out :crutches:

First song I played was The Black Eyed peas, "I've got a feeling" B)

Really don't have a clue what the first tune was I listened to in either of my Zed's, I was more excited to drive them than mess around with music. Although when I popped a CD in my 350 I found out one of the rear speakers didn't work and it was disappointing. However the 370 sound system was a vast improvement, probably something like 2Pac - Picture me rollin' was fitting.

I stuck Nickleback in a blade GT in the showroom at Sheffield I think it was or maybe Chesterfield ........... warmed up the speakers and turned up the volume to 11 to check out the Bose ......... never bought from there but I still like Nickleback