Long time lurker **Update zed bought with pics**

Hi folks, think it's about time I said hello after lurking for so long.

After much debating I’ve finally decided that my next car will be a 350z, I've always been a bit of a Honda nut previously owning a DC2 Type R the next logical step seemed to be an S2000. I've always loved the looks and presence of the 350z and although a totally different driving experience to the S2000, just as much fun. I've been on loads of test drives over the past few months pretty much trying everything and anything but always ended upcoming back to the S2000 and 350z, more so the 350z.

I had to sell the Integra a couple of years back when I first moved into my flat to free up some cash (some dude in France came for it!). I bought a Mondeo ST24 for £1200 as a temporary stop gap while I got back on my feet and now after some hard saving I'm almost in a position to buy. The mondeo has been a fantastic and its big lazy 2.5 V6 coupled with its bland looks have surprised a few ned wagons, but as you can imagine its doesn’t exactly feel "special" to drive, I never find myself walking away from it grinning and stopping to admire it's looks, 'tis an old Mondeo after all.

Got a budget of 10k and ideally I'll be looking for a 2004/05 GT in black. Anyways as it’s a motors forum and I don’t have any nice new pics of a zed to share I'll stick a couple up of my old Teg'

PICT0212.jpg

PICT0216.jpg

Always seems like a nice friendly, helpful place and look forward to joining the ranks of the 350z owners in the coming months,

Cheers,

Richy.

Just a wee update, I bought Stephens zed (350zStephen) picked it up last night and been enjoying hooning about. Would just like to thank him for being an absolute pleasure to deal with and wish him all the best.

Plans for now, JWT pop charger to be bought, get a couple of issues sorted on the bodywork and stick it through a P3 service.

I've not had a chance to take any of my own photos yet so I'll just stick and old one up.

DSC_4928.jpg

Hey richy,

I recognise that car and the name, and Glasgow so it's got to be the same richy. It's will here (blas, knossos, sling) from wow. Well at least I hope it is otherwise I now look very sad.

Good luck with the hunt for a zed, I bought my roadster in the autumn and man I wish I had bought it years ago, miles more fun than anything I've had before and the social side of the forum is great. Definitely get along to one of the local meets. There is a scottish trip later in the year too

Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

Hey richy,

I recognise that car and the name, and Glasgow so it's got to be the same richy. It's will here (blas, knossos, sling) from wow. Well at least I hope it is otherwise I now look very sad.

Good luck with the hunt for a zed, I bought my roadster in the autumn and man I wish I had bought it years ago, miles more fun than anything I've had before and the social side of the forum is great. Definitely get along to one of the local meets. There is a scottish trip later in the year too

Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

It is indeed the same Richy!

My god Will! Haha, what are the chances! I was just talking to Danny the other day about the old DH days, what a laugh. Hope you’re doing well mate, I'll definitely get involved in the meets, especially if there is a Scottish trip coming up, hopefully I'll have found one by then.

Aww I feel at home already :thumbs:

Thanks for all the hello's and Jay,thats much appreciated, I may give you a shout in the coming months.