Number plates... lookey lookey likey likey!

iain10101

Whats NIS NMO? :lol:

A dyslexic's favourite motorsport company?

I can see an attack from the dyslexia commitee coming. :surrender:

I should have guessed that would come. My bad. Was the closest i could get without costing equivalent to a bugatti veyron. Was very reasonable i tell you. I was hoping that when i was driving the number plate at a glance would look pretty close. Although i didnt think about photos. OOPS

people in the know will get it; but your average jo won;t know what nismo is; let alone nisnmo ;) but i like it and it does look like a private plate, and is far more obvious than alot of the toot i've seen, and you've managed it without funny letters and blanking bolt heads etc.

:thumbs:

you are a cheeky b4stard but i admire u for the amount of balls you have to say things.

plate looks cool mate :thumbs:

ekona, i was just about to ask the same :lol:

I have the lmgt4s on it and am working on the kit. So there will be a fair bit on it. Also investment wise saw it and thought maybe one day thay will have a nisnmo division. So would be worth something then, lol. I m having some other plates up that have the nismo logo under the reg no so will be more obvious then i hope.

I should have guessed that would come. My bad. Was the closest i could get without costing equivalent to a bugatti veyron. Was very reasonable i tell you. I was hoping that when i was driving the number plate at a glance would look pretty close. Although i didnt think about photos. OOPS

Bah! It looks ace mate.

I had the same thing when I got R111 CYY.........all my mates looked at it and said 'nice one........but who's Rickey?'

Swines! :angry:

wise choice of wheel, my favourite wheel for the zed :thumbs:

Cheers for that im made up with the wheels too. Look awesome on my Z

The wife is made up with the plates and wanted to go for a drive following me in the Z just to see what they looked like. Cheers for the comments, mostly positive,lol.