Autumnal drive Pics

Sam Mcgoo

Had the Zed a couple of months now and really enjoying it. :D Its one of those cars that you just wanna keep driving even when there is nowhere you need to go.....

So me and the missus went for a lovely Autumnal drive for a few hours round the north Norfolk coast and on the Sandringham estate. We had an excellent day.

So we parked up for a little stroll and I thought it made nice photo opportunity. ;) Car wasn't particularly clean and I didn't have a camera but think for phone pictures they're not too bad. (HTC Desire HD)

Thought about e-mailing one to martin for calendar consideration but can't decide what one/s.

IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

Which do you think would be suitable?

Love the way the Zed is sitting on a bed of leaves. Is the car lowered?

Na, not lowered but the lip, skirts and apron make it look a lot lower. And the fact that the leaves were a couple of inches deep

Very nice, how did you get the rake in the Zed to cover up all the tracks though :lol:

Luckily it didn't leaf any tracks. :D If it had I think the missus would have had me raking them as I don't think she approved of me parking there in case I spoilt it. :wacko:

very nice pictures indeed, defo some calendar ones there :thumbs:

email martinmac if u want to get the chance to be in next years calendar, only the highest resolution pictures get chance :)

Will do. :thumbs:

+1

stephens car is still looking well

I suppose that's the trouble with buying a car that someone else has already modified, but hopefully one day it'll be my car. ;)

Dude thats a very nice looking motor.

Number 1 or 4 for me.....all very good though.

Cheers.

Great pics, you've got me in the mood, we're going down to North Norfolk to the cottage next Friday for a few days chilling, it's near Blakeney so not far from sandringham wooods.

You have a cottage there? that's B) A pretty good route for a :drive1 to Sandringham from there, if you wanted to stay off the main roads http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&do ... 0f3a36e1b2

The road quality on the Sandringham estate is pretty good too. :teeth: