Just joined

Dann

hello!

Just joined after meeting a few people at Knockhill.

Can't remember names though, alto I think I remember the name Alex, with a HIGHLY modified 350z roadster, blue. I have a 54, 350z, gun metal, bought it the day before I took it out to Knockhill.

Anyway, had a good day, would be good getting involved with some of your meets.

I live up the west coast of Scotland btw, just before applecross, anyone stay up here to?

Cheers

Dann

Hi and welcome, oh and no one lives near Applecross :p Only kidding ;)

Hope you had a good day at Knockhill, you probably met Vik54 as well (I think she lives there :lol: )

This meet, viewtopic.php?f=84&t=42322, may be a bit far for you but your more than welcome to join in, even if it's only for a coffee at Calvine B)

Kishorn eh?, I know the fishbar well :teeth:

Welcome mate, I was the one you met who was driving the gunmetal nismo. Nice to see you've joined the club. If your ever looking for info this is the place to look. I look forward to and will enjoy watching u turn ur zed into a track machine which can keep up with ur exige haha :thumbs:

No members that far north that I know of. There was someone that lived on Skye but that's a few years ago!

I can think of FAR worse places to live. I'm a semi regular visitor to Gairloch / Charlestown as my other half has family there.

Welcome on board and good to see you going along to one of the zed meets, it really does add a lot to the zed ownership being involved with a forum like this with like minded people who also love their cars who want to met up, chat, offer advice and chat and show off their bling bling cars. ;)

Hope you are enjoying your new toy

cheers guys.

It would be good to get some action up my way, beautifull sceneary and good roads, some great straights, and some steep hills. id love to show people around the west coast!

And looking forward to joining guys meets else were.

Going to have to post a question topic and get be better educated on 350zs, as i am a complete novice!

Anyway thanks for the warm welcome!

cheers!