IanS16

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ebays the cheapest.

lidl or aldi normally have them cheap :D

I use crucial

4GB Crucial Secure Digital High Capacity 12.99€ make sure whatever card you get can record properly (fast enough) for that camera :D

Ordered mine on 14th April and they arrived today :blush: You are in for a wait :lol:

:scare: what sd card max size does it take ?

right make sure you order micro sd and the max according to website is 16... not sure I'll go over 4.

Ordered mine on 14th April and they arrived today :blush: You are in for a wait :lol:

right make sure you order micro sd and the max according to website is 16... not sure I'll go over 4.

Instruction leaflet says 32gb max :thumbs:

I've just ordered an 8GB off ebay :D

Instruction leaflet says 32gb max :thumbs:

I've just ordered an 8GB off ebay :D

going to order 3+4Gb from the site in the org post then 1+8Gb so I can upgrade the phone to 8instead of 4 :thumbs: looks like I'll have a long wait to figure out which to get :snack: get videoning!

Just received mine, one question, what does each button do? There are no instructions! Just a little CD that doesn't work and a USB cable. It's charging at the moment.

from what ive just worked out, holding the keychain towards you and the camera pointing away only the top 2 buttons work..

Top is 'mode'

Bottom is 'power'

Hold the bottom one to switch on.. light comes on

Hold the top one... three blinks and its started recording

Press once to stop

Hold bottom one to turn off...

had it strapped to the front of the car today, for 13mins. was very good. my works chums were VERY surprised with the vid quality. i told them all for about £16, (6 quid for a 4gb mem card).

havent had time to edit and upload the vid yet. but it looks very good, altho a little boring!!!!

happy days :thumbs: