Mini Video Cameras £10!!

IanS16

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is another slightly more interesting vid than my last one, I went for a little blast in the country lanes.

Although I found out the rattling noise from the other vid is actually my camera, probably happened when i dropped it hard! as it rattles when you shake it :(:lol:

You tube may still be processing the vid so if it looks naff at first or doesn't appear wait a little while and then try again :thumbs:

Was this mounted on the shelf behind the seats with the speakers in? Looks good for track filming ;)

This is how/where i mounted mine and i used windows movie maker to edit/resize the vid.

Cunning' date=' how's the camera fixed to the mount, look like double sided tape or similar..........?[/quote']

No I stuck it to the rear window usin my sat nav cradle and blu-tac :lol: Forgot to take a pic last night, will take one tonight and post it up :thumbs:

Thanks for sharing, These look great, I've done a fair amount of car recording over the last 2 years. bought myself a decent suction mount so I could use

a full size dv camera on the car and I've played with bullet (lipstick) cameras stuck to the car as well.

I must say the footage on these is not bad at all for the price. I'm going to get a couple because you can never have enough angles covered!!

Can anyone confirm if it's possible to remove the date and time and not have it displayed at all?

Can anyone confirm if it's possible to remove the date and time and not have it displayed at all?

Certainly can dude :thumbs:

Q: how do I change the date time or remove it?

A:

1) Delete everything on the MicroSD card.

2) Create a text file called TAG.TXT in the root directory of the MicroSD card.

3) Open TAG.TXT and enter the following, correcting the date and time:

[date]

2009/09/27

21:00:00

4) Save TAG.TXT.

5) Eject and power-on the camera. The system will analyze TAG.TXT, then set system time according to what the file indicates. After that the text file will be deleted by the system automatically.

The player can play AVM format video, please install the software, it’s AVM converter, please choose 160×128 Frame Size.

If this doesnt work then:

Just managed to set the date and time. Had my windows extensions hidden. so was creating tag.txt.txt

Create a txt file at the root of the memory card, called tag and put in the correct date and time. Put in the data below.

[date]

2010/03/12

19:28:00

save file.

Turn off camera and then on. If it has worked the tag file should have been erased.

:headhurt:

Dear DeneGreg,

We note that you recently made a purchase on eBay that was sold by an international seller.

Please be aware that the recent volcanic eruption in Iceland has closed airports and disrupted flights to Europe, including flights by some shipping carriers. The international Post Offices are currently proactively fixing the problem, however the backlogged packages may still be delayed and thus your merchandise may be affected.