Mini Video Cameras £10!!

IanS16

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a vid I did the other week, you can hear the sellotape i used to stick it to my sat nav cradle. Its jumpy due to the memory card I think so have ordered a better card.

Put my foot down a little bit from 5.08 onward.

the vid i did from the back window facing forward was a much better angle but i havn't uploaded that one.

May also be delayed if they come via airmail guys. will try and get another vid but in the country lanes this time, but I need a better memory card as the one from my blackberry is rubbish :lol:

This is a vid I did the other week, you can hear the sellotape i used to stick it to my sat nav cradle. Its jumpy due to the memory card I think so have ordered a better card.

Put my foot down a little bit from 5.08 onward.

the vid i did from the back window facing forward was a much better angle but i havn't uploaded that one.

May also be delayed if they come via airmail guys. will try and get another vid but in the country lanes this time, but I need a better memory card as the one from my blackberry is rubbish :lol:

great quaility, sound to :thumbs:

Nice one Gervaisn :thumbs: ..! Bit of a boring drive but atleast i know my way around Rainham now :lol::lol:

Was that simply stuck to the cradle on the window?

Yeah defo a boring drive :lol: you know your way around elm park - hornchurch and upminster :lol:

will see if i can salvage some parts of the country lane one as that was more interesting think the soud quality was poor on that on though.

Yeah it was sellotaped to my sat nav cradle. the second time i did it I fixed it to the back of my satnav, will try and get some pics tonight to show what i mean. :thumbs:

Here is another slightly more interesting vid than my last one, I went for a little blast in the country lanes.

Although I found out the rattling noise from the other vid is actually my camera, probably happened when i dropped it hard! as it rattles when you shake it :(:lol:

You tube may still be processing the vid so if it looks naff at first or doesn't appear wait a little while and then try again :thumbs:

ther are cams that will do that, they require some pretty heavy batteries tho. i have seen some footage in this guys car on his Double Din screen. (this was on a RC car not a plane tho)

there would be no decent cams (unless u spend mega bucks) that would relay the footage well on an RC plane. might create a jig that would hang the cam off the bottom of the fuselage. then use a servo to tilt the cam! that would be cool.