Mini Video Cameras £10!!

IanS16

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get some pics in the morning and load them up. I find the one on the screen is the easiest solution as you can turn it in and off very easily. The front mounted on the other hand gives more sound effects. If you look at my European trip vids the first vid is grill mounted and the second is attached to my snooper.

• 2 months later...

Yes it is.

I checked their feedback and the odds are fairly good, but you should take it for what it is: a cheap bit of electronic tat from Hong Kong. At the end of the day you're risking less than a fiver. They seem to be selling vast quantities of stuff and most people are happy, it is unlikely that they would deliberately stitch up a handful of people, more likely with the volume and distance that some does actually get 'lost' in the post (nicked in Hong Kong :shrug: ).

As has been said before, buy a good quality memory card (I bought a 4gb 'Transcend' from ebay for under ten) and don't over charge the battery.

Incidently, Screwfix are selling these now, with a card, look absolutely identical, for around £70 iirc. Probably a better guarantee though! :lol:

Does look like some people are waiting weeks for stuff, so don't expect it before Christmas if you need it. Good luck. :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Mine JUST turned up... thought i'd try it out so went for a bit of a spin.

NEARLY ended up needing it!

I am SURE I wasn't crowding this bloke.... and I dearly died when he almost revered into the Red Golf on the roundabout. I watched him, he didn't look in his mirrors or anything.

The roundabout was chocka!

D1CK! :ban:

(oh, p.s. .... how do I change the time?)

scary van man, so preoccupied with finding a space he loses the ability to drive... no wait, he never had the ability to drive.

Yup... seen the guy before, I think he owns the shop there on the left and wanted to park to unload his stuff from the cash 'n' carry.

Parking is SO SO bad round there.

Anyway... Did you mess with these Husky? Know how to set the time or alter the Quality?

I think I can only fit 20 mins on my 2gig miniSD :(