Mini Video Cameras £10!!

IanS16

Saw a link for a video camera the other day on another site, they are a huge hit on lots of the Owners clubs.

Got mine through the post today and its absolutely brilliant :thumbs: Can't wait to strap it to the front of my Zed.

Have a look on http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=448761 for more details, a couple of videos and an ebay link, they are only £10!!

Just to let you guys know though, mine took nearly 2 weeks to arrive due to the back log and there have been a couple of people who have had duds.

Video from SXOC site:

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really good finds Ian but too late after i spent almost £300 at Autosport international for an HD bullet cam :angry:

i can't really see much difference from the video downloads but i know there will be :p But for a tenner you can't go wrong.

May just order this as backup ;)

Really good finds Ian but too late after i spent almost £300 at Autosport international for an HD bullet cam :angry:

i can't really see much difference from the video downloads but i know there will be :p But for a tenner you can't go wrong.

May just order this as backup ;)

Your cam is a bit special Bennet :thumbs:

I'd be a bit less worried about gaffa taping a £10 cam to the bumper though :lol:

Looks really good and definately worth it. One question, can you stop and start the recording remotely or do you have to use the buttons on the camera itself?

Just thinking it will b a bit of a pain if its stuck to your front bumper.

Looks really good and definately worth it. One question, can you stop and start the recording remotely or do you have to use the buttons on the camera itself?

Just thinking it will b a bit of a pain if its stuck to your front bumper.

Only on the unit itself unfortunately.

Me and nurrish are going to get a few vids tomorrow :)

I got one of these a couple if weeks ago. It's scary to think how easy it is to spy on people nowadays. Lol

havnt had a chance to strap it to the car but I did leave it running one night and it went for over 3 hours :scare: