Mini Video Cameras £10!!

IanS16

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody volcano. Matter of fact what the hell has Iceland been good for in the last 2 years apart from a ruined financial system and a volcano that caused havoc? And now they have the audacity to delay my camera! Away with Iceland I say.

Don't forget there are some extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely gud-lukin-wimin there :blush:

:oops: maybe shouldn't have said that :sorry:

Bloody volcano. Matter of fact what the hell has Iceland been good for in the last 2 years apart from a ruined financial system and a volcano that caused havoc? And now they have the audacity to delay my camera! Away with Iceland I say.

Don't forget there are some extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely gud-lukin-wimin there :blush:

quote]

Only woman I can associate with Iceland is Kerry Katona (the fat version) and have to say....I'm not a fan...

quote]

Only woman I can associate with Iceland is Kerry Katona (the fat version) and have to say....I'm not a fan...

:scare::scare::scare:

you are absolutely correct NOT to be a fan

not tastety .... never was ...... deffo never will be :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

IMO

Hi all, got mine yesterday, errr anyone make sense of the instructions lol, unless its me being blonde! I cant work out how to use the video mode, on/off/long time!!

What I do is press the on button (inner of the 2x working) and to take a pic you press the outer button once. To record video you hold the outer button for a sec instead of just pressing.

Home that wasn't too Engrish :lol:

Hi all, got mine yesterday, errr anyone make sense of the instructions lol, unless its me being blonde! I cant work out how to use the video mode, on/off/long time!!

What I do is press the on button (inner of the 2x working) and to take a pic you press the outer button once. To record video you hold the outer button for a sec instead of just pressing.

Is it just me or did anybody else grin at the "long time" and the fact that the item is from Hong Kong, lol

Is it just me or did anybody else grin at the "long time" and the fact that the item is from Hong Kong, lol

:lol::bangin:

mine arrived today! its just a plug and play affair! i took a photo and then took a vid. plugged it into the computer and they were there in the cam folder

Arrived today but I cannot read the instructions as they're too small and I've lost my glasses! :lol::lol::lol:

Anybody able to write a quick 3 line "how to use" guide?

Ta.

PS - Does it need charging first??