ESR closes it's doors

bigphil

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As others have said, I'm really sorry it has come to this, but the reasons are perfectly understandable. I too have benefited from Phil's sound advice and sensible deals in the past. It was great to not only buy a product but get good advice on fitting and maintaining it from a recognised expert in the field.

I wish you, your colleagues and family all the best for the future, and I do hope that Phil continues to make a good recovery.

Really sorry to hear this! Just have to say everytime i have dealt with ESR they helped me immensly with my decision making and always gave me sound advice! All the best for the future guys! Thanks for everything :thumbs:

OMG...so sorry to hear this, its a shame this has happened to such a great bunch of guys, there just isnt enough business's out there like yourselfs.

i would like to wish big phil, andrew and all the staff at ESR all the best in the future :thumbs:

you will be sadly missed

Paul

So sorry to hear this. Firstly I wish Phil all the best in achieving good health as this is paramount. ESR will be greatly missed for so many reasons, not least the people who ran it & worked there. I'm sure somebody will quickly employ those talents & therefore wish you success in the pursuit of new jobs.

This community will never forget & will hope to have dealings with you in the future.

Keith

So sorry to hear this. Firstly I wish Phil all the best in achieving good health as this is paramount. ESR will be greatly missed for so many reasons, not least the people who ran it & worked there. I'm sure somebody will quickly employ those talents & therefore wish you success in the pursuit of new jobs.

This community will never forget & will hope to have dealings with you in the future.

Keith

:thumbs: Very well said - sentiments I am sure shared by everyone who has had the pleasure to deal with ESR and who have met Phil.

Cant really add much to what everyone has said, im so sorry you will be closing! I can honestly say I have never had better service from anyone over the years of modding, especially the atmosphere in the workshop! A workshop any of us would dream of owning!!

All the best to you and your Dad, I hope he is home for xmas.

I think your mum has made a brave and good decision - with the business still up and running, it would be hard to keep Phil away and focusing on the most important thing which is his full recovery. You know what dad's are like, they never listen...

Wishing you, the rest of ESR, and of course Phil and your family all the best.

sorry to hear this and all the best for the future,

and i suppose as decisions go its not one that can't be undone in the future. with phil and andys expertise there is no reason they couldn't start up a new business in a couple of years time when phil is back to full strength.

i'm fairly certain that because of his name and reputation it would be easy to rebuild a loyal customer base in a fairly short time.

all the best for what ever you all do, and a speedy recovery for phil

Even Liz now admits that I was lucky to have such great support getting my mods done :) She knows all the problems that I have thrown at ESR and every time I have come home smiling.

I will even miss the little courtesy car. :drive1

I will continue to show the ESR stickers with pride :teeth:

Phil and the family come first. I'd like to wish you all, the best of luck. Please make sure you keep in touch here. :)

Also I'm sure Fletch and Mark will have picked up some useful Zed knowledge, so make sure you guys keep in touch with the forum too, you never know some of the guys may follow you to where ever you next.

By the way Andrew how is Phil getting on now?