Ekona

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Lib Dem
    • SNP
    • Other

It's only a wasted vote if you believe it is. If people bothered to read policies rather than vote for soundbites and/or like their grandparents did, we wouldn't have such a two party system.

We'd have one party and I'd be Supreme Allied Commander of The People's Republic of Stutopia. It would be a green and pleasant land, with a 3 day week and leisure pursuits for one and all.

I'm in :)

• Like 1

Can I vote for SuperStu? :lol:

Can't be any worse than the options available.... I always vote for who makes the most sense to me at local level and I see the local labour campaigners out tonight.... rarely see any other parties with exception of LD last time around but that was mainly one of the neighbours dads was the candidate

It's only a wasted vote if you believe it is. If people bothered to read policies rather than vote for soundbites and/or like their grandparents did, we wouldn't have such a two party system.

We'd have one party and I'd be Supreme Allied Commander of The People's Republic of Stutopia. It would be a green and pleasant land, with a 3 day week and leisure pursuits for one and all.

You've got my vote pal! :thumbs:

• Like 1

It's a simple gamble, and one that will pay off for the tories, it's well timed, labour are weaker than they've ever been in my lifetime, and lib dems are still a joke. May will consolidate power very effectively and lead us virtually unchallenged down the path to ruin through brexit.

Not sure what you mean by that?

I think you've been outed :lol:

As if Dan didn't already know he was a Tory :lol:

I think he's Vader at the end of Jedi, he's been so used to evil for so long, but deep down he knows he's always wanted to be Obi Wan Corbynobi

Thing is, I'm really not. I don't belong to any political party. I'm definitely right-wing in my views, but I've voted Labour as often as I've voted Conservative. Whoever will do the best job at any given time gets my vote, I'm not naive enough to simply tick the same box every time.

However, even if I was a Tory supporter, I'm not sure why that's a bad thing. It's no worse than being a Labour or SNP supporter. Tbh, anyone who gives money to political parties is a bit odd IMHO!

• Like 1

Thing is, I'm really not. I don't belong to any political party.

Drives a BMW, private health insurance, open to the idea of tax efficency, I would say you fit the profile of a certain political party very well... When are you painting the bimmer green :).

Bannerfacebook.png

Edited by gangzoom
  • Like 1

Even Marr took the p*ss out of that advertising his show on BBC Breakfast this morning :lol:

You'd think that the Tory media people would be telling their MPs and spokespeople to stop using that phrase now. It's nearly as bad as Milliband's famous repeating soundbite interview from a few years ago.

• Like 1

I really need to start looking into policies. Between work and... sleep? I don't get much time. But feel my desiccation needs to be informed and not generated by spin or friends I've temporarily blocked on FB for cramming their party of choice down my throat.

I've just listened to the podcast of Diane Abbott discussing police budgets with Nick Ferrari on LBC.

Unbelievable, at least prepare your pitch first.

She was on BBC Breakfast earlier. I damn as hell nearly punched the TV screen through the wall.

There is not a more useless person in politics today. How anyone could even think of voting for the racist muppet is beyond me.