Interesting Kia!

The G Man

8 speed auto, I thought that 10 speed was the new 'vogue'? Price will be the important pitch here, once badge snobbery is overcome, but probably a serious contender to Infiniti buyers, as most of the motoring public know anything about them either :)

Anyway, an interesting alternative to a Jag.

As 'arse-heavy' looking as a Jag though, too many doors for me :lol:

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2018-kia-stinger/#slide-4339180

Couple of other pics on that link.

I think it's a winner. Name is stupid but the outside certainly looks the part, Kia have done well with that indeed! Much more interesting than the Germans for sure. I can see the A7 ish bit but its much better executed on the Kia... A7's are terrible looking things.

• Like 1

That's not a bad looking car at all...

The badge snobs will always go for one of the German trio, but I dare say any equivalent will be £10-£15k more ..

Kia are a decent product now and with the fantastic warranty and half decent residuals they are worth a look at ..

It'll be £45k which appears good value compared to it's German forefathers, however, I am certain as nice as it looks inside and out, it'll be "cheap".

340is comes in at below £40k list after options, but your be mad to pay anything close to list. That Kia will need to be below £30k wit all options ticked to sell more than half a dozen.

Edited by gangzoom

A poorly balanced burger with way too much meat to bread ratio. I hate that kind of burger.

The Stinger (hey at least they didn't call it Growler :lol:) is a great looking car, a step in the right direction, looks better than any lexus sedan in the last few years, it's probably better quality than Opel/Ford, and cheaper than BMW, wins all around really. They have made one slight f'up though, with the engine size, nobody in europe is going to buy it, over 3 litres has some crazy tax in many euro countries. Shoulda gone with 3.0, BMW did that for a reason. Bet it's really quick though, and I bet it'll be a solid drifter.

Edited by Aashenfox