Saying Goodbye to the Zed....

BulletMagnet

Sad times Mark, how many years of ownership?

And what's next?

Seven years, 2009-2016, remember meeting you at a reststop and then carrying on to a meet, i think it was Modified Live at Brands Hatch or something

That sounds about right. Can't remember what the meet was not sure it was Brands. It was the first meet Amy went to I think also.

Life moves on but your vid is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of the contributions you have made to the forum over the years and the support at meets/drives.

Love the vid and glmpses of some of the drives you took part in, particularly those in Wales which were dear to my heart.

Good luck for the future to you and your misses and look forward to hear what new wheels take your fancy.

• Like 1

Mark.Was a pleasure catching up with you at the meets and when you came down and had your roof wrapped by Steve.Hope you stay active on the forum.Look after yourself.

Best Regards

Martin

Edited by Payco

Sad times and unfortunately for whatever reasons we never met.

Can't add to what Colin and Pappa have said already.

When I first joined the forum and browsing as a newbie I was very impressed with the wheels on your car but unfortunately the rather nice young lady on your avatar wriggling into her jeans distracted me.

Obviously Zeditus got a grip on me an the rest is history.

Good luck or the future chap,please stick around as it seems lately the clan is dwindling lol.

• Like 1

I can't see the video as I'm at work, but echo what they guys above have said. Always liked your car (and avatar ;) ) especially the wheels and bonnet.

In fact when you had your wheels refurbished it inspired be to finally get mine done and I followed your recommendation for Wheel Genie to carry out the work.

I haven't been around much this year after selling my Zed, but am finding myself looking more often again, as other forums are just not the same, so I'm sure you'll hang around.

Sad times and unfortunately for whatever reasons we never met.

Can't add to what Colin and Pappa have said already.

When I first joined the forum and browsing as a newbie I was very impressed with the wheels on your car but unfortunately the rather nice young lady on your avatar wriggling into her jeans distracted me.

Obviously Zeditus got a grip on me an the rest is history.

Good luck or the future chap,please stick around as it seems lately the clan is dwindling lol.

The wheels are still in my posession and are up for sale, only problem for you guys is if you are willing to pay for shipping to the UK.

And in regards to the avatar....

JaydenJaymes-1.gif

• Like 2