NEW OWNER

Hi All

Its time for me to let everyone know that i am now the new proud owner of The Pumpkin.

I would just like to say a big thankyou to Aaron for going out of his way to make this happen for me and delivering the car to me

THANK YOU Aaron.

Grinning Factor time from 0 to10 is, well mine is 11 thats all i can say :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

I only got her insured today and my face hurts from grinning and for some reason so is my right heel LOL.

I went out tonight just as the sun was setting to take a pick or two, found a nice spot and would you believe it my phone was broken but never mind i think most of you know what she looks like.

Once again would like to thank the club and members for all the advice,

THANKS ALL.

Edited by Midmonster
  • Like 1

Hi Payco sorry for my late reply iv been bizzy driving :teeth:, im from the ch66 area but i have run into a problem tonight with the car and have know idea what it is yet.

The car started to make a strange rattle but i feel that its not coming from the engine, i will see what i can find tomorrow myself for now thats all i can do and go from there.

• Like 1