I got one! (And I'm not getting out of it)

After a couple of years talking and planning I finally bought a 370GT (2011)

A little back ground, I'm in the motor trade (30 years) and I have long since stopped being emotional about cars. (At best I'm indifferent, at worst I detest them)

But having driven my Z around for a couple of days, I think I'm in love. I can't bare not to be in it!

I've opted out of the company car scheme and am going to drive it every day. (Yes it'll cost a fortune in fuel and NO! I don't bloody care! It's mine and I'm driving it!)

I got a red one (I'm grinning while typing)

What is the advantage of the exhaust? (Will my insurance hate me for putting one on?)

How do I get my android phone to play music through bluetooth? (I'd like that)

How do I stop smiling at everything I look at when I'm driving it?

How do I stop it taking over my life?

Cheers chaps

Djan (Pronounced Jun for those that wonder)post-28813-0-46381200-1464127181_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

I've opted out of the company car scheme and am going to drive it every day. (Yes it'll cost a fortune in fuel and NO! I don't bloody care! It's mine and I'm driving it!)

Excellent! I did exactly the same with my zed, ended up doing nearly 20k a year in it as my daily driver. Glad to see someone else doing the same and not just using it as a weekend car! :thumbs:

Congrats!

Perfect colour, but I'd look into some spacers maybe, the wheels look a bit hidden inside. Popular choice is 20mm front, 25mm rear.

Plenty of exhaust to choose from, we're even doing a deal on the Invidia now, by far the most popular choice, have a look here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/108689-torqen-deal-alert-350z-370z-invidia-gemini-for-869-delivered/

alternatively, you can have a browse here for some more inspiration:

http://www.torqen.uk/84-exhaust-systems