Possible new owner

Hi

I'm looking to part exchange my 03 plate Z4 for a 06 plate 350Z , I'm going to take a look at it on Tuesday

Missing the Jap scene ( japshow , JAE etc) as I previously had an MR2 , Soarer and Supra

Hopefully I'll have an update on Tuesday

Welcome aboard and good luck with seeing the Zed Tuesday. ;)

Buyers guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/

Top 100 FAQs: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/24796-top-100-faqs-must-read-wip/

Service schedule for a 350Z here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/

The service schedule imo is a particularly useful thing to know when looking at used 350's as it will give you some idea of how well the car has been maintained and whether or not it should have had something done depending on the age/mileage.

Could also help with haggling for a better price if, for example you know it needs the plugs changing or coolant etc. :thumbs:

welcome mate, I got my Zed in december and its been smiles since :D Couple things I kept in mind when looking for mine - I was insistant on having the GT pack - I like to use cruise control on dull journeys (and to stop myself accidentally speeding in average speed traps) and I like the look of built in sat nav, The zeds nav is cack, but especially once the head unit was changed the bose system is remarkably better then the stock (Im a sound engineer by trade and after some eq'ing im actually very happy with stereo sound when im not enjoying the engine noise) & finally pre 06 plate tax is £200 a year less. The links put up above are very good and as with any car dont rush into buying the first you see because it makes you smile :D

enjoy

Hey dude, welcome :) Did you used to run a white MR2 V6? Kelvin?... I'm sure we've met a few times over the years at JAE etc as I remember the username.

Any who, welcome in. I moved to a 350z after the MR2s and loved it! You're new toy looks nice and clean mate. Any plans?

oh, and the thing in your centre console is a bluetooth adapter for your incar phone kit.

Edited by mattross1313

Hi Matt

That is definitely me , ended up breaking the MR2 for parts :( , going on to the Supra and then Z4 I've finally returned to the Jap scene

598bc127a9bd3f9e0046ca9e921c397b.jpg

f68b13eb0c7f1615c5d098a8ea57548c.jpg

df2dd60c5cb0aa4cf719a8df851e0216.jpg

Really missing all the car meets and of course JAE

Plans will be to tidy up the interior , got a kenwood double din on its way , and look for a decent set of wheels

This ones going to stay standard ........for now