£13k Nissan 350z

-G-

Also £7K worth of audio yet not one picture of any of it? :dry::wacko:

Plus why not take the stereo system out & sell it on separately as surely there's more chance of selling that for thousands than that Zed for £13K!.

Good luck to the guy though as he's going to need it. :D

A lot of haters of the veilside kit on here lol best hide my car away when its finished

Nah don't do that lmc. ;)

If we all liked the same things life would be boring plus it's your Zed so make it like you want it.

Plus it can't look anywhere near as bad as that guys one. :D:lol:

• Like 1

A lot of haters of the veilside kit on here lol best hide my car away when its finished

For me, if you're going a kit as "radical" looking as a veilside kit then the rest of the car has to match, wild colour, stupid power etc. Otherwise it's like dressing Maggie Thatcher in kinky underwear.

• Like 2

Ah i remember the rx7 veilside fortune kitted cars that would come up for sale, same as this, for absolutely ridiculous asking prices, usually one a year or so and month after month the price would come down and down.

Sadly its just not cheap to do and owners reflect that in their price, which is odd when your putting on a kit that is pretty much universally disliked.

Sorry Lee ;) least you are doing the job properly B)

P.s post up some pics of your Kazama kitted Rx :teeth:

• Like 1

Ah i remember the rx7 veilside fortune kitted cars that would come up for sale, same as this, for absolutely ridiculous asking prices, usually one a year or so and month after month the price would come down and down.

Sadly its just not cheap to do and owners reflect that in their price, which is odd when your putting on a kit that is pretty much universally disliked.

Sorry Lee ;) least you are doing the job properly B)

P.s post up some pics of your Kazama kitted Rx :teeth:

Im sure i posted some before and didnt go down to well.

That said its all my own work which i enjoy doing and do for myself nobody else.

Anyway a couple of pics for your perusal

image_zpsnwtpe1fa.jpeg

image_zpswkevqdad.jpeg

image_zpssfn5eicg.jpeg

image_zps6lcq0jb8.jpeg

• Like 3

Like or not, quality of finish is superb Lee :)

Cheers mate.

And for the power hungry last time on the dyno was 570bhp at the wheels at 0.9 bar . Was later raised to 1.4 bar but never went on the dyno but should of been easily north of 600bhp at the wheels.

• Like 2