£13k Nissan 350z

-G-

OK so I am referring to the majority I see with the standard bumper on not the 99 spec one as per the picture. Personally I would not leave the RX7 looking like the red one above and look to add something like the 99 spec one, wheels, lowered, spoiler (so in effect half a body kit and wheels and stance) it looks day and night better.

Trouble I have with most (but not all) bodykits is that they're invariably applied to pretty cars anyway. Something like the RX7 or the NSX is just absolutely perfect from an aesthetic viewpoint, and anything else you do to it just kills it. It's like putting a bikini on the Mona Lisa.

A 350Z can be helped by new bumpers in some cases, like the Chargespeed stuff which is especially lovely. Anything that adds big angles or bulbous bodywork just doesn't suit the design well.

All IMHO, as usual. :)

I agree with you there actually, I would put the R34GTR in that catagory aswell, I think the looks are perfect. and if its in bayside blue, then no point changing that either too be honest! same as its been said above, the GTT is just a bit lame..

Though I'm all for rocket bunny and Liberty walk stuff, on the right cars

Edited by GeorgeW

Yep GTR R34 is one of my favourite shapes in standard form, GTT is shocking, understand how they had to differentiate but really by quite that much. RX7 at minimum needs that front bumper or aftermarket for sure. I am still umming and urring about my own GT4 front, it kind of works but I do sometimes hanker for a flatter front...

Careful people... this is actually starting to sound like a car forum. :shrug:

Dan's fault for writing something sensible for a change ;) it's thrown us all out of kilter :lol:

I know, two likes on one thread, someone must have got lucky last night or this morning :)

• Like 1