£24k White Zed on AutoTrader

Stutopia

It is a nice and well known forum car.

BUT crap advert and ........seriously? 24k? about 10k overpriced.

That garage clearly has no understanding about the car given the list of miss-descriptions, and yes I agree with you about its more likely true worth.

Well according to the advert

"...WE BELIEVE APPROX £50K HAS BEEN LAVISHED ON THIS CAR"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can believe that. Peter certainly had skills when it came to leather work, but his mechanical abilities were far more limited and remember as he was disabled could not physically do much of the work himself. I think you find those bills might also include work he had redone and repairs.....

But they do not begin the justify the price being asked

The thing that would bug me about this are the inconsistent gaps between all of the the panels.

Because these were some of the RTP first versions of Chargespeed reps (sideskirts and rear bumper)

ah, makes sense! The amuse on the front isn't great either..

Couldn't they have tweaked them before fitting and painting though.

Edited by WINKJ

It is a nice and well known forum car.

BUT crap advert and ........seriously? 24k? about 10k overpriced.

That garage clearly has no understanding about the car given the list of miss-descriptions, and yes I agree with you about its more likely true worth

Agreed. How many times do you see that though, garages advertising a car in this manner when they clearly have no idea about it

It's a very rare colour that's for sure, if it was bog standard would be worth around the 12-13k mark , add the turbo/supercharger and you're looking at 16-17k. The body kit doesn't add anything to the value and in this case probably detracts from it. For the highest resale value, just like the Ultra Yellow GT4's the Pearl White ones are best left unmolested (Unless they have a genuine factory fitted Nismo kit), IMHO.

Pete

It's a very rare colour that's for sure, if it was bog standard would be worth around the 12-13k mark , add the turbo/supercharger and you're looking at 16-17k. The body kit doesn't add anything to the value and in this case probably detracts from it. For the highest resale value, just like the Ultra Yellow GT4's the Pearl White ones are best left unmolested (Unless they have a genuine factory fitted Nismo kit), IMHO.

Pete

I thought pearl white was only available as import?

I also find it odd that highly modified cars find their way into dealers hands, usually stuff like this gets passed onto enthusiasts, not traded in, i mean what kind of p/ex price could you give? particularly like this dealer who doesnt seem to have a clue?

Edited by Jetpilot

Pete

I thought pearl white was only available as import?

No, there was a limited run of them in the U.K in 2008. Pearl white imports are reasonably common and not really worth any more than a standard import. U.K ones are a different matter.

Pete

• Like 1

It's fair to note that this wasn't the original colour, it was gun metal, blade silver or such like if I remember correctly?

That's knocked another couple of grand off then.

I didn't know that, not sure what impact it would have on the value.

Pete

Looks like time and money has been spent on the engine and outside. but did they run out of money with the interior?

looks like a peice from here one week, peice from elsewhere another week etc on that interior.

Well the previous owner, 4RE Leather, did the work himself, so yes, it was done bit by bit over time

just under £18k now .... probably someone follows this thread :lol:

Genuine crash-damaged Nismo for £15k earlier in the month - it's a nice car, but it's still a bit rich considering.

Youngest non-modded examples are around £11k at last check - there's maybe £7k of value in mods. Up to individual taste.

• 3 weeks later...