NEW RIMS

Ollydykins

Got my new rims the other day, and well, pretty much just wanted to share with everybody;

What she used to look like ;

3d20f029301c938b0d4c74333624f826.jpg

What she looks like now ;

cb42ba0e5336cdd61463d86e1545fc19.jpg

5faf903db5e8cbe5aa3ae5549c764c61.jpg

First change to it since I've got it, what does everybody think? I went wider than the originals, about 4 inches wider on the back and I think it was 3 inches on the front :D

Olly

• Like 3

i'd be very very surprised if that's a 12" rear and 11" front - especially since those look to be 18s, i'd say max 10" rear and 9" front. that said, they do look very nice, certainly a lot better than the wheels that were on before!

Your spot on with those estimations ;)

i'd be very very surprised if that's a 12" rear and 11" front - especially since those look to be 18s, i'd say max 10" rear and 9" front. that said, they do look very nice, certainly a lot better than the wheels that were on before!

So where did you get the 4" wider on the rears and 3" on the fronts? The OEM wheels are 8".

So where did you get the 4" wider on the rears and 3" on the fronts? The OEM wheels are 8".

An honest mistake? Estimated guess?

An honest mistake? Estimated guess?

2 possible answers, only the OP knows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...