I Finally Bit The Bullet And Bought My First 350z

So after loads of staring and wishing on the internet I finally found a zed I really liked and hadn't done much in its past. Its standard apart from a Scorpion Exhaust ( sounds amazing)

2006 (55) 44k and it's the past 2 years done 2500k, so nothing really. FSH

Can't wait to start tinkering but really don't know where to start, hope you like 😀

post-27426-0-35421900-1445478336_thumb.jpeg

Nice looking Zed, in the best colour combo too (But I am biased)

I know this is picky, but it's the little things that are nice to get sorted first IMO.

Get the centre caps on your wheels colour matched

Find a way to get the mirror plastic back to a deep and dark black ( the triangle bit where it mounts to the door/window )

Personally I prefer the orange reflectors on the front of the Z, adds a nice bit of contrast

Have a look at these chaps, they have done a fair few forum members steering wheels, and they look fantastic!! http://royalsteering...s.com/nissan-3/

Other than that, she looks bloody great, those seats and trims look immaculate :)

I'm not into the performance side of mods yet, but common mods seem to be plenum spacers, JWT Popchargers, and a few others - Have a look in the performance mod section or follow some build threads

First and foremost though, tyres and brakes will be your best bet, followed by your suspension, lastly power :)

A few traders on here do "bundle deals" and we get some forum discount for being nice :D

Check out Tarmacsportz, Torqen and Cougarstore ( there are more but these are the only ones I've personally dealt with ) Again check the forum in the trader section and have a look

To round it all off mate, welcome along, she looks great, and enjoy the drive :D

Edited by Mikevv