Hi from a "Z"irgin

Hi

Bought my first Z today from Fraser. Quite a ride home and "done the ton" easy; so that's my 1st achievement unlocked!

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/101188-stillen-supercharged-2009-nissan-370z-gt-art-demo-car/

Spent the rest of the day removing the rear wing and picking away at stickers. I'm going to be making the car less "race car" and more "middle age crisis" so back to standard interior and exterior but keep the extra ponies under the bonnet.

Made the wife scream for the first time in ages, so cannae be all bad!

AC

Edited by tpivette
  • Like 6

Welcome!

I have had my (totally standard) Zed for 2 years and it has improved my life immeasurably. Sure, I got it fairly cheap and have had to spend a few quid on it to get it right but now it drives like a dream. Never thought I would ever drive a car that good.

Enjoy your Zed!! :teeth:

• Like 1

Hi,

Thanks for all the comments - good and bad - thats the true spirit of a forum eh!

The rear spoiler contraption has been fully removed - bumper off, lights out et al.

I'm not intending to return it to fully standard, just make it a bit more comfortable and a lot quieter. So the rear spoiler'll be up for sale soon if anyones looking for one and I'm after a full boot area interior plastic/trim if anyone knows someone who has one or knows of a breaker.

Cheers again for the kind words.