Just joined to find out more about the ZED`s

Hi everyone,

Ive seen a few ZED`s on the roads and also on Ebay - and decided that I want one as my next car :D

Im no stranger to owning Japanese vehicles (Mostly Mitsi`s)

And as most people are telling me that I`m going through a Mid Life Crisis - cos mostly my cars have been 4x4 Diesels B)

Im currently driving a GTO Twin Turbo (which ive had for almost 4yrs, & is the 1st petrol car ive owned in over 20yrs!!)

But Ive definately got the bug for sporty things nowadays ;):D

Anyway - just thought I,d pop on here and introduce myself, and let you know that i`m seriously considering buying my first ZED, , , ,and also to let you know that I`ve got a very good, unmodified, Red Mk2 GTO TT with leather seats that will be for sale or P/Ex in the near future :D

Cheers,

Perry

Hello and welcome. Being an Ex GTO tt owner too, please dont compare the two as they are like chalk n cheese. The pick up on the V6 is slow and gradual till you reach decent revs.

The GTO with its small but twin turbos spool up quick and hit you in ya face with that noise from a dump valve which i miss. lol

2 very different cars but its the Zed i deffo prefere.