Z Newb - Looking to invest in first Z!

Morning all!

So Me and Mrs Meth have decided upon a Z to satisfy our need for a silly car before the inevitable settling for a 4 door saloon in a few years time!

We have been looking around recently and have been to see a few Z's around our budget and are hopefully heading over to Tradelink tonight to see Greg and take a look at a GT they have in, assuming it is a nice example and the deal is right then we may well be proud owners in a week or so's time!

I have noticed that Tradelink are members on here - which must be good for something eh? Also its nice to know that they are active online around their target market place - unlike other dealers that tend to hide away quite a bit - spending large amounts of money (to us anyway) its nice to know your in good hands!

So fingers crossed!

See you all soon!

Also have a look at members cars for sale. You know they will be well looked after and the history well documented on the forum. Good luck finding one. Don't be too keen to rush your decision.

Haha Meth short for Method. Long story :) will check out members cars for sale on here, I just have that mindset that buying from a dealer has a bit more security, if that makes sense?

Budget is 9500 so a lot of money to me.

Would rather buy from a forum member than a dealer. You will know a whole lot more about the history of the vehicle and it will most likely be known on here and documented through posts etc as to how it has been modded/cared for etc. These are enthusiasts cars and the only corners to be cut on owning them are the ones on our roads.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 2

Hello and welcome. Remember a £9500 car on a dealers forecourt is around £1000/£1500 MARKED UP, so in essence a private purchase will get you a better value as opposed to driving away with one actually only worth around £7800. Check members cars too for an honest sale. :)