Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. GIXXERUK

    Cayman GT4

    Definitely
  2. Looks well cared for and good mileage glwts
  3. Launch video, ken block pops in, look like it's only available in a 5 door version 320bhp the engine is from the 4 pot mustang It looks way too ordinary without any extravagant colours available. Arches are the same as the normal shell, expect replicas galore
  4. Sold - thread locked
  5. GIXXERUK

    I give you....

    I had a drive of the 458 on a track, it was superb ! I took it out after a Gallardo and it made the lambo feel like a cortina Personally I like the look of that
  6. just to be clear "I payed 75 for them a few months back so looking for a little back" The asking price is £75 ?
  7. Sounds just like mine, can't think why
  8. Bargain, didn't need it as I have two trolley jacks, still ordered one
  9. Blue ... It's the future, looks
  10. Good pics, like the 1st the best
  11. Mean looking roadster
  12. An hour with some Gliptone and they would look great imo
  13. Sold - thread locked
  14. GIXXERUK

    mpss

    anyone know if the reinforced mpss are noisier ?
  15. They are off a 370 and going on a 350, much better than brembo's Thanks . Why are they better ? Anybody have any pics? Thanks again Better braking, much more feel than the brembo, more progressive braking imo
  16. They are off a 370 and going on a 350, much better than brembo's
  17. shoot R35LEE a pm, I'm not 100% sure but I think he helped someone with the same issue
  18. GIXXERUK

    Sat Nav Screen

    http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/93942-sat-nav-from-gt/ or ebay or a breakers aswell as Colin says R35LEE or pm Zmanalex
  19. GTO what a great car
  20. https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421782837&v=F8T1rMsJtQU&x-yt-cl=84359240 Worth a watch
×
×
  • Create New...