Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. The replies you receive on here would be biased And not a good guide anyway imo Auto trader, pistonheads, for sale section will be a better guide
  2. Sold - thread locked
  3. subtle
  4. cum on feel the noiZe great looking car Amy why haven't you changed the rear lights to led's ?
  5. Check the ftse or Wikipedia
  6. Mooning Paul?. . . . . I bet the folk in the petrol station thought you were right off your trolley Exactly what I thought ... Mooning
  7. Squeak or squeal ? Squeal like a slipping belt or squeak like a dry bearing, alternator, tensioner etc? How many miles you got ?
  8. 3k miles ! Now that's a trip
  9. Plenty of presence on the road
  10. Sold - thread locked
  11. Sold n locked
  12. pics dont show spacers very well but they make a big difference, agree on the lowering, I'm exactly the same
  13. He has a 350, the oem bird view sat nav is pants, the 370 sat nav is decades ahead and works fine
  14. Epic... Well done Chris n Co
  15. Think ive seen you around Llandudno but either been on my bike or in the Clio
  16. Sunny Abergele
  17. I saw this last week, must be new to the area, sounds like I saw them at exactly the same place as you
  18. All the best
×
×
  • Create New...