Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. depends on what exhaust you have and it would be NO11 SYY
  2. I can see that's a keeper and will be resurrected annually
  3. I think it's the pic/angle/kerb, its not that low really
  4. I have an Ark, not heard the stillen so I can't compare excellent build quality and fit, sounds great imo
  5. glad i played the waiting game
  6. Good point edited pm sent
  7. she is 42 yrs old ! good pics
  8. GIXXERUK

    Welcome Torqen

    and good luck
  9. Easy on the meds Dan
  10. Awesome work, looking forward to the finished set up
  11. You Da man Did a Google search for images and found something similar to mum's. Gotta love this forum Now I didn't recognise it as I shower once a month (whether I need to or not) and I use shower gel However the wife said Thank You very very much she has 7 in the collection and did not know what they were she also said "how the feck did you know that" ??? The oracle Is the oracle your better half????? I've been home alone, she's out on her works Xmas do
  12. Be careful, had this near oxford last weekend, opened the boot and it fell on my head it's not funny at the time
  13. The GT pack includes: -Cruise control -Leather, heated seats with partial electric movement -Upgraded Bose stereo with subwoofer. These options are not available separately. What CS said Duplicate thread deleted
  14. You Da man Did a Google search for images and found something similar to mum's. Gotta love this forum Now I didn't recognise it as I shower once a month (whether I need to or not) and I use shower gel However the wife said Thank You very very much she has 7 in the collection and did not know what they were she also said "how the feck did you know that" ??? The oracle
  15. Soap dish and drainer ? http://www.vanishederas.com/antique-art-nouveau-flow-blue-pottery-soap-dish-with-drainer-c1900-9080-p.asp
  16. That sounds right ! Did you use the search, sure this has come up before Thing is ... That looks older than the invention of the tea bag ? Maybe for draining veg ? Cabbage etc ?
  17. It's a brake drum off a mk1 cortina Now this is a random topic !
  18. Fit spacers on xmas day ... That's dedication
  19. 1.Daryl. x1 2.The bounty bar kid. x1 3. brillomaster. x1 4. nowhereboy. x1 5.martinmac. x1 6 Jdm owner. x1 7. ATTAK Z. x2 8. Ken. x 2 9 glrnet x 2 (original stylee if poss) 10. gort x1 11. GIXXERUK x1
  20. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/92023-370z-engine-needed-crank-fued/page__fromsearch__1
×
×
  • Create New...