Gotta say mate I've done this lots of times, fitting reverse cam, led bulbs etc and the cheapy panel removal tools are a god send, got mine off eBay, can't recommend them enough, saves you breaking clips and scraping knuckles
No, but was wondering maybe the seal round the light. How easy/difficult would it be to remove the light to check the seals round the rear light ?
Easy once you've done it the first time like most things
All plastic boot panels have to come off (rear and sides) to access an 8mm nut that holds the light in at the rear of the light inside the boot, then remove the 10mm bolts at the side of the light unit, lift out and unplug the cable and it's out
Hth
Ps. The back panel comes out before the side as it slots behind it
The Bose is the best oem hu I have had in a car, I feel it would fair better with the door speakers upgraded, I've had the door cards off and the speakers are not great, iirc they are 6x9 but don't pack a lot of bass
They are have a shallow depth and would require spacers to fit better speakers
I have the Le Mans blue, great colour !
bearing only gives a humming noise when loaded/turning, sounds like a bearing to me
if you turn the steering left and it makes the noise then it's the right bearing as it is loaded and vice versa