Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. They'll be fine Josh, very similar to what I have fitted
  2. exactly the same situation happened to my brother a few months ago, new wheels and the tyre fitter scratched 2 of them, they offered a refurb but he said " I came in with new wheels and that is what I want, NOT repaired wheels" . It took less than a week to get them replaced This sort of thing is very common because the monkeys doing the work are used to people not caring about their cars This wasn't Kwik fit ...... a placed called lobitos tyres, tbh I dont trust any of them
  3. looks great Ian
  4. Sold - thread locked
  5. The Nissan part numbers are as follows: 370Z Driver side wiper refill (21") - 28895-1EAOA 370Z Passenger side wiper refill (19") - 28895-JFO1 Bosch flat aero wipers are £19 for both fronts at eurocarparts
  6. Sold - thread locked
  7. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69257-350z-vertical-tonneau-cover-boot-divider/page__fromsearch__1
  8. If you wish to sell any items ( intake, pads, car ) please check the rules and post in the correct forum
  9. you'll love it, the oem wheels look good imo but the exhaust is another matter, I bought an Ark grip for mine
  10. Test drive a 370, you will want one then
  11. v nice Col... And those seats !!
  12. Just to be clear - this exhaust is off a 370z
  13. Sold - thread locked
  14. £200+delivery, btm line 1st post
  15. It will fit in But use an old quilt or blanket to wrap it in, you don't want scratches
  16. Very thanks for the info
  17. Sold - thread locked
  18. Call the Dealer who suppled the car and they should be able to give you the code over the phone. Number should be in the service book After a few wrong attempts I think it locks the hu You may need to take the hu out and give the serial number to Nissan to get the code - serial no is on the side of the hu iirc Read this ....'Turn the radio OFF,and hold in the "4" button and turn it back on'. As temp fix
  19. can see you've done some homework
×
×
  • Create New...